Chat Callback system
XMPP-Chat Callback Trigger Platform
Chat callback is a module for your NextStag VoIP Suite that enables your users to trigger a Callback by sending an message from Jabber enabled chat client(eg:Gtalk). Requirement on provider's part is either a hosted XMPP account or gmail/google apps chat account. The users can send a chat message in a particular format to initiate a callback.
How it works:
- Add the firstname.lastname@example.org to your buddy list in gtalk.
- Send a chat message in a particular format to email@example.com .
- Your phone will ring in a few seconds.
- Enter your destination number when prompted
- You will now be connected